What you need to do:
1. Print out both pages of the Grand National sweepstake kit.
2. Cut the runners out individually; fold them up so nobody can read the names.
3. Ask everyone to pay two pound per selected horse (you can set this higher if you wish to have a bigger pot).
4. Ask your friends, colleagues, family members and drinking buddies to draw a horse.
5. Write their name next to their assigned horse.
6. Decide how you wish to split the winnings.
7. If a horse is withdrawn you can either return the stake or allow them to choose another horse – your choice!